Color Analysis Flare Fair
I will be at the Flare Fair on April 30th.
But the real surprise is another I will be doing ONLY two color analysis and they will be discounted.
The price will be £60 instead of £90.
This is a very rare occasion that I don’t know if it will be repeated !
You will receive exactly the same service I give privately at the store but it will happen at a fair ( so people can stop by and see what we are doing).
Find all the info here:
What is Color Analysis and why is it so important?
– Matching the shades of clothes and makeup is certainly not easy: there are occasions when you really spend a lot of time in front of the mirror looking for the right color dress to go out of the house. The perfect match is the result of intuition and experience and is not always found at the first shot.
For the most indecisive, there is a valuable ally for finding your look more easily and quickly: Color Analysis
Color Analysis is a method used to choose the most suitable wardrobe and make-up palette based on personal color characteristics, such as eye color, hair color and especially skin tone.
The practical application of a color analysis allows one to choose the clothes and accessories that best match one’s appearance and to find the most suitable shades for makeup.
- Color analysis will allow you to spend less by buying only what really flatters you, and you will no longer have clothes you don’t use in your closet.
That also makes it a sustainable choice, buy less but buy better.
Benefits? Endless :
- Save money by not buying make up, products/clothing in colors that don’t suit you
- Learn in which colors are worth investing and which enhance your skin and eyes, making them stand out.
- Discover tricks for wearing colors that do not belong your color palette.
- Buy less choose better
- Your eyes and skin will shine with the right colors !
- Skin imperfections and unevenness are less noticeable and you can use lighter, more natural make-up
- You will appear brighter and more energetic.
- You will learn the meaning of each color and in which situations use it
Color analysis really changes lives and our approach to fashion and colors.
What does it include?
- Up to 2h Consult
- Personality test
- A palette of your season ( very useful when shopping)
- Explanation of meaning of colors and how to use them
– Hair must be tied back.
– Must come without makeup or fake tan ( the result may be compromised!).
– It is preferable to wear clothing without a high neck.
No refundable but eventually you can pass it to another person.
If for any reason the fair is cancelled or postponed you can book any other available date and do your color analysis in store without having to add anything .
Where: Leith Arches (6 Manderston St, Edinburgh EH6 8LY)
When: 30th April two possible slots:
Send me an email on email@example.com or dm on _yellow_souls_ to tell me which slot you prefer
( pick yours, one person each slot)