CROP TOP CROCHET COURSE
DATES: 15TH,22ND,29TH AUGUST
WHERE: YELLOW SOULS, 10 CROALL PLACE EH7 4LT
Crochet clothes are definitely on trend at the moment, and with some good weather hopefully sticking around for a bit longer, it’s a great time to consider picking up a crochet hook and making your own clothes!
Crochet is a craft that does wonders for our mental health and wellbeing – allowing you time to relax, feel inspired, reduce stress and generally feel good. The projects you can make are endless and this is a brilliant chance to learn to ropes to get started with a new creative hobby.
Whether you’re a seasoned crocheter or a complete beginner, this 3 week course is going to show you how to crochet your own adorable summer top.
You will learn:
– A handful of useful stitches and techniques
– How to crochet in rows
– How to join pieces of crochet together
– How to adapt a pattern to your own size
All materials will be provided for this class, with the chance to choose your own colors for your top.
Why is important to make your own clothes?
- No one else in the world will have the same clothing as you do, not unless you make it for them. Your style will make you stand out in a crowd as a creative and unique individual.
- Planet will thank you, better make your clothes than buying fast fashion that isn’t going to last for long !